1) 1/2 lb. of fresh Flounder Fillet - skin removed
2) 1 tsp. Salt
3) Shiso Leaves, Wasabi, Wakame Seaweed for the topping
4) 2 tbs. Soy Sauce
1) Spread salt evenly on fillet of flaunder and leave it for the moment.
2) Cut flounder very thinly with sharp knife.
3) On the serving plate, spread the pieces of flounder like flowerblooming.
4) Place Shiso, wasabi, wakame seaweed at the center of the fish.
5) Taste with soy sauce.
1) 1/4 lb. of Tuna
2) 1/4 lb. of Salmon
3) 1/4 lb. of cooked Eel
4) 1/4 lb. of Flounder
5) 4 pieces of boiled Shrimp
6) Rice (see recipe below)
7) 2 1/2 tbs. Vinegar
8) 1 tsp. Salt
9) 2/3 tbs. Sugar
1) Cut the fish thinly slice.
2) Well-stir the vinegar, salt and sugar.
3) Pour vinegar mix over the cooked rice and mix well.
4) Put the fish on the plastic wrap.
5) Put the rice on the fish.
6) Gather up the wrap and twist tightly to form it into a bite-size ball.
7) Taste with soy sauce.
1) 2 cups of cooked Rice
1) Put 2 cups of short grain rice in a large bowl and wash lightly with cold water.
2) Drain the rice in a colander.
3) Place the rice in the pot, add 2 1/2 cup of water and soak for 30minutes.
4) Cover the pot with a lid and bring to a boil on high heat.
5) Turn the heat down to low and cook about 10 minutes.
6) Stop the heat and let it steam for about 15 minutes.
1) 1/2 lb. of Scottish fresh Salmon - skin removed
2) 2 tbs. of Lime Juice
3) 2 tbs. of sliced Onion
4) 1/4 of diced Avocado
5) 1/4 of diced Mango
6) 5) 1/4 tsp. Salt
7) 1/2 tsp. Soy Sauce
8) 1 tbs. Grape Seed Oil
9) Dill and Salmon Roe
1) Cut salmon in small pieces.
2) Slice onion very thin.
3) In a bowl, mix together salt, soy sauce, and oil.
4) Add all ingredients except dill and salmon roe to the bowl, and toss well.
5) Place a metal ring on the serving plate, place 1/4 of the mixture in.
6) Take the ring off gently, and decorate with dill and salmon roe.