1) Put oven rack in middle position and preheat oven to 200°F.
2) Put flour in a wide shallow bowl.
3) Gently pound chicken to 1/4 inch thick between 2 sheets of plastic wrap
using the flat side of a meat pounder or a rolling pin.
4) Pat chicken dry and season with salt and pepper, then dredge in flour,
1 piece at a time, shaking off excess.
5) Transfer to sheets of wax paper, arranging chicken in 1 layer.
6) Heat 1 tablespoon each of oil and butter in a 10-inch heavy skillet over
moderately high heat until foam subsides, then sauté half of chicken,
turning over once, until golden and just cooked through, about 4
7) Transfer cooked chicken to a large heatproof platter, arranging in 1
layer, then put platter in oven to keep warm.
8) Wipe out skillet with paper towels and cook remaining chicken in same
manner, then transfer to oven, arranging in 1 layer.
9) Add 1/2 cup wine to skillet and boil over high heat, stirring and scraping
up brown bits, about 30 seconds.
10) Add reduced broth, cream, and mushrooms, then simmer, stirring
occasionally, until sauce is slightly thickened, 6 to 8 minutes.
11) Add lemon juice and remaining 2 tablespoons wine and 1/2 teaspoon sage.
12) Serve chicken with sauce
Crab Stuffed Mushroom Caps
1) 4 large White Mushrooms with stems
2) 1/4 tsp. Olive Oil
3) 1/2 tbs. Onions - minced
4) 1/2 tbs. Red Pepper - minced
5) 1/2 tbs. Green Pepper - minced
6) 1 (1 ounce) can Crabmeat - drained
7) 1/2 tbs. unseasoned Breadcrumbs
8) 1/2 tbs. low-fat Mayonnaise
9) 1/2 tbs. fresh Parsley - chopped
10) 1/4 tbs. Parmesan cheese - grated
11) 1/4 Egg
12) 1/16 tsp. Salt
13) 1/16 tsp. Black Pepper
1) Heat oven to 350°F.
2) Clean and trim mushrooms, if necessary. Separate mushroom stems
3) In a medium bowl, combine crab, minced onion, green pepper, red
pepper; mix well. Stir in bread crumbs and Parmesan cheese. Add the
eggs so filling sticks together but is not too moist.
4) Line 2 (15x10x1-inch) baking pans with parchment paper. Place
mushroom caps on pans; place a generous amount of filling in each
cap. Sprinkle caps with mozzarella cheese.
5) Bake 15 to 20 minutes or until caps are golden brown and cheese is
House Salad with Vinaigrette
(Crab Meat on top)