Peking Duck Restaurant
7531 Richmond Highway
Lindsey Gustin and Chef Peter Chang
1) 1 package of Wide Wonton Egg Noodles
2) 5 oz. of Shredded Ginger
3) 6 heads of Scallions - shredded
4) 2 tbs. Vegetables Oil
5) 1 tsp. Sesame Oil
6) 4 tsp. Oyster Sauce
7) 1 Sprig of Cilantros
1) Cook the Wonton Noodles in boiling water for about 45 seconds and
2) Mix the Oyster Sauce with noodles thoroughly.
3) Heat a frying pan to high heat with vegetables oil. (Be sure oil is not
overly hot to avoid flash fire.)
4) Place the shredded ginger and scallion into the oil and stir.
5) When the ginger and scallion start to sizzle, pour the mixture into the
noodle and mix well.
6) Place the noodle on serving plate and serve.
7) Cilantros used as a garnish if desired.
1) 12 to14 Shrimp 20/30 - deveined
2) 10 Pieces of Snow Peas
3) ¼ cup of Mushrooms
4) ¼ cup of sliced Carrots
5) ¼ cup of Baby Corns
6) 1 Clove of Garlic
7) 1 Sprig of Scallion
8) ¼ tsp. Salt
9) 1/8 tsp. Sugar
10) ¼ tsp. Sesame Oil
11) 4 tbs. Vegetable Oil
1) Stir fried the shrimp with 2 tablespoons of oil until shrimp turns a
whitish red color.
2) Mix the vegetables into the pan after the shrimp is cooked and add
more vegetable oil as needed. When vegetables are brightly colored,
drain the mixture of oil and set aside.
3) Slice 1 garlic and the heads of scallions into a mix.
4) Heat up a frying pan with 1 teaspoon of sesame oil and place the garlic
and scallion mix into the pan. When you can smell the aroma of the
garlic, place the vegetables and shrimp into the pan on medium high
heat and stir.
5) Next, mix the salt then the sugar to the entrée and add a few drops of
sesame oil to serve.
1) Debone chicken thigh meats and cut into small cubes sections and
stir fry in vegetables oil.
2) Add peanuts into the mix when the chicken is cooked.
3) Drain the oil from the chicken and set aside.
4) Heat pan in medium high heat and add chili sauce and chili peppers
with the chicken/peanut mixture and stir.
5) Add the Hoi Sin Sauce to the chicken/peanut mixture until sauce
coats all pieces of chicken.
6) Add scallions into the mix with sesame oil then stir and serve.
Pork with Chili Peppers
1) ¼ lb. of Pork - cut into shredded strips
2) 1 White Onions - cut into shredded strips
3) 6 Jalapeños Peppers - cut into shredded strips
4) ¼ tbs. Oyster Sauce
5) ¼ tsp. Sesame Oil
6) 4 tbs. Vegetable Oil
1) Stir fry the pork in medium high heat until pork is cooked golden
brown and then mix in white onions.
2) Drain mixture and place shredded peppers into the pan with the pork
and onion mixture in high heat.
3) Stir until peppers are brightly colored, then mix in oyster sauce with
4) Mix thoroughly and serve.
Selections on the
Menu at Duck Changs
Shrimp Pepperada with Brown Rice (left)
Steamed Dumplings (right)
In the Studio Kitchen with Peter
Chang (left) and Lindsey Gustin (right)