is anchored by an impressive chilled seafood station in the center of the
room juxtaposed by a dramatic “floating” glass staircase accentuating the contemporary
setting. Floor-to-ceiling windows illuminate the grand dining area, while offering views
of passers-by and the tranquil community park. Banquet rooms both large and small
present private sanctuaries with windows overlooking a large green space.
Yucatan Style Shrimp
(serves 4 to 6)
1) 1 gallon Water
2) 1 Onion - finely chopped in small dice
3) 2 Bay Leaves
4) 1 Lemon - sliced
5) 3 cloves Garlic
6) 5 tsp Red Chili Flakes
7) 2 tbs. Salt
8) 1 lb. Size 35-40 Shrimp
1) Place the chopped onion, bay leaf, sliced lemon, garlic, red chili flakes, and salt
in the water and bring to a rolling boil.
2) Place shrimp in Pyrex or metal pan and pour boiling water on top.
3) Cover with foil and let cool in poaching liquid.
4) Peel and de-vein shrimp (reserve) chilled.
The Other Cocktail Ingredients
1) 2 cups V-8 juice
2) 1 1/2 oz. Ketchup
3) 1 oz. Olive Oil
4) 1/2 tsp. Cholulu Hot Sauce
5) Salt, to taste
6) 1/2 Onion
7) 3 Roma Tomatoes
8) 1 Jalapeno
9) 1/4 bunch Cilantro
10) 2 Limes
11) 12 Corn Tortillas
13) 1 Avocado - diced
14) Lime Wheels for to garnish
15) Cilantro Sprigs for to garnish
1) Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
2) Mix V-8 juice with ketchup, olive oil, hot sauce and season with salt.
3) Reserved chilled.
4) Mince onion, dice tomatoes (small dice), mince jalapeno, chop cilantro, and
mix together to make pico de gallo.
4) Season and finish with fresh squeezed lime juice.
5) Cut tortillas into think wedges, spray with cooking spray, and bake in
preheated oven until crisp.
1) To shrimp add pico de gallo, V-8 mixture, and diced avocado, and check for
2) Divide into glasses, garnishing with cilantro sprig, lime wheel, and baked
(yield 4 plates)
1) 1 ripe seedless Watermelon (Sugar Baby)
2) 2 bunch Arugula
3) 4 oz. Feta Cheese
4) 4 oz. Candied Pecans
5) 4 oz. Honey basil vinaigrette (see recipe below)
6) Sea Salt to taste
7) Candied Pecans
1) Boil 2 quarts Water, and then add the pecan pieces.
2) Boil for 2 minutes, and dust with powdered sugar to coat.
3) Heat vegetable oil about 2 inches deep in a sautoir, and when the temperature
reaches 350 degrees put the pecan pieces in and cook for another 2 minutes
until dark brown.
4) Remove from the oil and put in a mixing bowl and toss with creole seasoning.
5) Put on a sheet tray, and cool at room temperature.
1) Cut the water melon into 1.5” thick slices across the watermelon and punch
out 3 “ circles or you can just use odd slices.
2) Put one piece of watermelon down, and then the arugula, and then another
piece of watermelon, and season.
3) Then top with arugula so you can see the watermelon, and sprinkle with
feta cheese, and spiced pecans.
4) Drizzle the vinaigrette on top of the salad and around the plate.
1) 1.5ozs Fresh Lemon juice
2) 2.5ozs Olive oil blend
3) 1 oz Honey
4) 4 leaves basil chiffonade
1) Mix all the ingredients together.
1) 1 Hot Dog Bun
2) 2 leaves Bibb Lettuce
3) 1 Live Maine Lobster
4) 1 cup Hellmans Mayonaisse
5) 1 Stalk of Celery - peeled and small diced
6) 1/4 cup Red Onion - small diced
7) 2 tbs. Tarragon
8) 2 tbs. Lemon juice
9) Kosher Salt to taste
1) Poach the lobster for 8 minutes in boiling salted water.
2) Remove and put in a ice bath.
3) Once cool, break the lobster down removing the meat from the shell. Also
using a rolling pin...roll the legs to remove the leg meat too. Slice the meat
into 1/4 inch chunks.
4) Mix all the other ingredients together, and then in a separate bowl put the
lobster meat in, and add a little of the mix to flavor the lobster.
6) Butter the bun, and toast. Then put the lettuce in the bun, and pile the
In the Studio Kitchen with
Lindsey Gustin (Right)
and Chris Clime (Left)