Tysons Corner Marriott
8028 Leesburg Pike
Vienna, Virginia 22182
David Chlebana - Executive Chef
1) 4 U12 Shrimp
2) 4 Basil Leaves
3) 4 Strips Applewood Smoked Bacon
4) 8 oz. BBQ Sauce of choice
1) Peel and de-vein shrimp and rinse.
2) Fold basil leaves and place in cut. Wrap with bacon and place on skewer.
3) Deep-fry 360 degrees for 2-3 minutes.
4) When done...toss with BBQ sauce and place in oven for an additional 2-3
minutes until caramelized.
5) When completed cooked place a small amount of sauce on plate and
place shrimp in sauce.
Beefsteak Tomato and Gorgonzola
1) Iceburg Lettuce cut 1x1 pieces
2) Romaine Lettuce cut 2x2 pieces
3) Vine Ripened Tomato
4) Gorgonzola Cheese Crumbled
5) Diced Red Onion
6) Red Wine Vinaigrette
1) Remove outer leaves from lettuce and chop.
2) When cutting the lettuce...place in sink with ice water to rinse it and keep
3) Slice the tomato thick and place next to the lettuce.
4) Dice the red onion.
5) Ladle with 2 oz. red wine vinaigrette.
6) Add cheese and diced red onion on top of salad.
1) 1 qt. Heavy Cream
2) 1 cup Sugar
3) 1 ea Vanilla Bean
4) 8 ea Egg Yolks
1) Bring cream, vanilla bean, and sugar to boil.
2) Remove from heat and wisk in egg yolks slowly.
4) Place in dish and bake in water bath at 300 degrees until it jiggles like jello.
5) Remove from water and allow to cool.
6) When firm...sprinkle granulated sugars on top and Caramelize with Blowtorch.