Lindsey Gustin and Joel Olson
1) 1 Orange Zest
2) 1 Shallot - Diced
3) 1/2 of a diced Jalepeno Pepper - Seeded
4) 1 Bay Leaf
5) 1 tsp. Thyme
6) 1 cup of Canola Oil
1) Put oil in pan with the rest of the ingredients
2) Strain oil through a coffee filter or a cheese
3) Pour into a decorative bottle.
1) Put the first four ingredients in a pan.
2) Melt the ingredients and bring to a boil.
3) Add pecans.
4) Spread the mixture on a cooking sheet
and bake at 350 deg f. for 4 minutes.
White Chocolate Crunch
1) Melt the white chocolate in a double boiler.
2) Add the pistachios.
3) Place the mixture on a 'greased with butter'
baking sheet...spreading them out.
4) Put in the refrigerator for 1 hour.
5) When you take them out of the refrigerator,
break them apart for eating.