Daily Grill Chicken Pot Pie
1) Poach Chicken until done (about 8-10 minutes).
Drain and cool. Dice in 2" cubes.
2) Saute carrots and onions in butter until tender.
Stir in diced chicken and mushroom stems.
3) Cook for 10 minutes.
4) Add Bechamel, peas, salt, lemon juice, and hot
5) Add mixture to two bowls. Roll out 2" x 9 "
puffy pastry dough. Put on top of pot pie.
6) Brush with egg wash (1 egg and 2 oz. water) and
bake at 400 deg f. for 8 to 10 min.
For the Daily Grill Bechamel
1) 16 oz. Milk
2) 1 cup Onion diced
3) 1 Bay leaf
4) 2 oz. Chicken base
5) 1/2 cup Roux (4 oz. melted butter and 4 oz. flour)
1) Bring milk, onions, chicken base and bay leaf to a
medium boil, then add in roux.
2) Cook 10 minutes over medium heat, stirring every
minute. Strain through a fine strainer.
Daily Grill Grilled Vegetable Plate
1) Place the first seven vegetables in a bowl.
2) Add salt and pepper in a dash of olive oil and
3) Cook slowly and low heat on the grill for 6 to
4) Steam broccoli, cauliflower, snow peas, and spinach.
5) Assemble on plate and serve.
Cobb Salad at the Daily Grill