Sudhir Seth - Executive
1) Clean chicken and make deep incisions on the breast, thigh, and
2) Mix all ingredients until smooth
3) Marinate the chicken in the mixed ingredients for 4 hours at least.
4) Skewer the bird, passing the skewer through the breastbone so it
does not turn.
5) Cook in tandoor (oven at 375 degrees f) for 12-15 minutes, turning
the skewer upside down to cook evenly.
6) Serve with lemon and mint-yogart sauce.
1) Heat oil, add onions, curry leaves, and saute for 2 minutes.
2) Add tomatoes, ginger-garlic paste, hot peppers,bell peppers, cilantro,
turmeric powder, and paprika powder.
3) Saute for 1 minute.
4) Add fish stock and bring to a boil. Simmer for 20 minutes.
6) Add cononut milk and boil. Remove from fire and blend the gravy.
7) In a pan, boil the gravy. Add the fish, lobster, scallops and shrimps.
8) Cook for 5 minutes. Serve garnished with sliced peppers and rice.