Florida Grapefruit over pork
chops or pork before cooking.
Fresh Florida Grapefruit over
Chicken parts, sprinkle with salt, pepper,
and Italian seasoning. Cook at 400 deg. for
15 minutes per pound.
seasoning on your favorite cut
of Steak. Grill, Broil, or Saute. When the first
Side is done, turn over and Squeeze Florida
Grapefruit on the Steak. Continue to cook
until it's done the way you like it.
Skinless Chicken Breasts
in 2 parts Fresh Florida Grapefruit Juice and
1 part soy sauce for 2 to 6 hours in a tightly
wrapped bowl. Grill, Broil or Saute until fully
A Fresh Florida Grapefruit and toss them
into your favorite Salad Greens, Fruit Salads,
and even in Sauteed Shrimp.
Amaze a Chicken
1) Place chicken in oven pan.
2) Squeeze half a fresh Florida Grapefruit
all over it.
3) Place the grapefruit half in the chicken cavity .
4) Sprinkle with salt, pepper, & garlic.
5) Roast in 400 deg. oven for 15 minutes
per pound, serve and enjoy!
Fire up a Stir-Fry
1) Squeeze half a fresh Florida Grapfruit instead of
heavy oils and fats into a hot wok or frying pan
full of vegetables.
2) It's much healthier for you and tastes great too,
because grapefruit really brings out the flavor of the
Excite a Steak
1) Marinate a flank steak in fresh Florida Grapefruit
at least 2 hours(ideally overnight) in a tightly covered
2) Place in oven pan and roast at 400 deg. for 20-25 minutes
3) Season to taste with salt, pepper and herbs like thyme or
Surprise a Fish
1) Prepare fish or seafood any way you like:
baked, grilled or
2) Squeeze a juicy wedge of fresh Florida Grapefruit over
the fish instead of lemon.