Crab and Artichoke Dip
Preparation of ingredients:
Sweat onions in butter, add artichokes, and cook on low heat for 5 minutes. Add cream cheese a little at a time, cook until soft. Thin with heavy cream as needed. Remove from heat, gently fold in crabmeat and remaining ingredients. Serve over sliced baguettes.
Thai Style Seafood Hot Pot
1) In a soup bowl, sizzle but don't brown
the garlic in olive oil.
2) Add cayenne, stock consomme, seafood,
tomato, red onion, pineapple, celery, cabbage,
carrots, red pepper flakes, and sugar.
3) Let boil several minutes until carrots are
4) Season with salt and pepper.
5) Put sprouts in bottom of large soup/pasta
bowl and pour soup over them.
1) 1 1/2 cup brown sugar
2) 1 cup flour
3) 8 oz. walnuts, chopped
4) 8 oz. butter, cold and cut into cubes
1) Mix topping ingredients until combined but
2) Mix filling ingredients and lay flat in a 9 x 11
3) Cover with topping and bake 20-25 minutes
in a 350 degree oven.