Linton - Certified Chef Instructor 1-703-626-9490 Email:
Southwest Pizza (left)
Pear and Fig Pizza (center)
Dessert Pizza (right or bottom)
Pizza Dough Ingredients:
1) 3 cups strong bread flour
2) pinch of salt
3) 1 packet of quick action yeast
4) 2 tablespoons of vegetable or sunflower oil
5) 1 cup of warm water
6) 1 tablespoon of sugar
1) Put the dry ingredients in a bowl and mix.
2) Make a well in the center of the bowl.
3) Add in the vegetable oil and the warm water.
4) Mix with a spoon until a dough is formed.
5) Turn out the dough on a lightly floured surface.
6) Knead for 5 - 10 minutes until smooth.
7) Make into shapes or put in a loaf tin.
8) Leave in a warm place for around an hour until doubled in size.
9) Decorate if you wish.
10) Cook 15 - 20 minutes for shaped rolls or 20 - 30 minutes for loaves.
11) Test to see if cooked by tapping the bottom with your
knuckle - hollow sound = cooked.
12) Leave to cool and enjoy.