Yogurt Panna Cotta
with White Peach and Wild Blueberry
Sauce plus Rose Petal Sugar
The Panna Cotta
1) 1 1/2 tbs. Knox Gelatine
2) 3 oz. Milk
3) 1 Lemon Zest
4) 3 cups Heavy Cream
5) 1 1/2 cups of 10X Sugar
6) 1 lb. Yogurt
1) Sprinkle the gelatine over the milk.
2) Cook the lemon zest. heavy cream and the sugar on low heat. Stir until the
sugar is dissolved.
3) Then bring the mixture to a boil and add the gelatine mixture. Stir until fully
4) Cool slightly and add the yogurt, stirring until fully combined.
5) Strain the mixture and pour into a mold that has been lightly greased with
6) Refrigerate for 4 to 6 hours.
The Vanilla Peach Syrup
1) 4 Peaches - peeled and cut into quarters
2) 2 cups Water
3) 2 cups Sugar
4) 1 Vanilla Bean or 1 tsp. of Vanilla Extract
1) Bring the water, sugar and the vanilla bean to a boil.
2) Pour over the sliced peaches.
3) Let it chill before serving.
The White Peach Sauce
1) 4 cups White Peach Puree
2) 1/2 cup Powdered Sugar
Mix the ingredients.
The Wild Blueberry Sauce
1) 4 cups Wild Blueberry Sauce
2) 1 cup powdered Sugar
Mix the ingredients.
The Rose Petal Sugar Garnish
1) Edible Rose Petals
2) Egg Whites
1) Dip the rose petals into the egg whites.
2) Drain off the excess with a finger.
3) Dip into sugar and let dry.
4) Chop into small pieces to use for sprinkles.
Citrus Cheesecake Lollipops
with Exotic Fruit Salsa, Honey Drizzle, Candied
Lemon and Blood Oranges, and Chocolate Sauce
1) 1 lb. Cream Cheese (2 Eight oz. blocks) - softened
2) 3 Eggs
3) 1 cup Sugar
4) 1 pint Sour Cream
5) 1 Lemon - zested
6) 1 dash Vanilla Extract
1) In the bowl of an electric mixer, beat the cream cheese on low speed for
1 minute until smooth and free of any lumps.
2) Add the eggs, 1 at a time, and continue to beat slowly until combined.
Gradually add the sugar and beat until creamy - about 1 to 2 minutes.
3) Add the sour cream, lemon zest and vanilla.
4) Periodically scrape down the sides of the bowl and the beaters. The batter
should be well-mixed but not overbeaten.
5) Pour into a hemisphere mold and bake at 325 deg. for 15 minutes. Remove
from the oven and let chill. Then freeze for about 2 hours. Unmold and
place the half circles together. Smooth the edges and insert and lollipop
stick in the center.
The Chocolate Coating
1) Melt chocolates in a stainless steel bowl over the top of a double boiler on
2) When the chocolate has melted, take off the heat and let cool to room
3) Then take the cheesecake out of the freezer and dip into the chocolate...
shaking the lollipop in and up and down motion to get the excess chocolate
4) As the chocolate starts to set on the lollipop, place it on a plastic surface
and put into the refrigerator.
The Exotic Fruit Salsa
1) 2 Kiwis
2) 2 Mangoes
3) 1 Pineapple
4) 2 Papayas
5) 2 cups Sugar
6) 2 cups Water
7) 1/2 tbs. of chopped Mint
1) Bring sugar and water to a boil and let cool.
2) Put into a container with the chopped mint and fruit.
The Candied Lemons and Blood
1) 4 cups Sugar
2) 2 cups Water
3) 3 Blood Oranges - cut into eighths
1) Heat the sugar and water in a small saucepan over low heat...stirring until
the sugar dissolves.
2) Increase the heat, add the oranges and simmer, stirring regularly, for 30
minutes or until transparent.
3) Remove from the heat and let wedges set in syrup for 4 to 6 hours.
The Chocolate Sauce
1) 10 1/2 oz. Corn Syrup
2) 8 oz. Water
3) 3 1/2 oz. Cocoa Powder
4) 1 lb. Sugar
5) 3 oz. Semisweet Chocolate
6) 4 oz. Butter
7) 6 oz. Heavy Cream
8) 1 1/2 tsp. Vanilla Extract
1) Bring to a boil the corn syrup, water, cocoa powder and sugar. Make sure
to stir so it will be smooth.
2) Remove it from the heat and add the chocolate, butter and heavy cream.
3) Bring back to a boil and then take of the heat.
4) Add the vanilla and then strain.
5) Let cool before serving.
The Honey Drizzle
Just regular Honey in a squeeze bottle.