1) Combine all ingredients together in a large bowl.
2) Mix gently but thoroughly.
3) Cover and chill for at least two hours before serving.
Coconut and Almond
Crusted Chicken Tenders
(Yield 4 servings)
1) 1 1/2 lbs. organic Chicken Tenders
2) 1 tsp. Kosher Sea Salt
3) 1/2 tsp. Black Pepper
4) 5 oz. Coconut, Shredded
5) 6 oz. Almonds, Ground
6) 2 Eggs
7) 1/4 cup Coconut Oil
8) 4 Lime Wedges
1) Mix together the coconut, almonds, salt, and pepper, set aside.
2) Beat the eggs. Dip the chicken into the eggs and then coat in almond mixture.
3) Heat coconut oil in sauté pan until hot.
4) Sautee chicken until golden on both sides.
5) Finish in a 350 degree oven for about 5-8 minutes.
6) Serve with lime wedges.
Chocolate Chia Moose
(Yield 6 servings)
1) 4 Cups Coconut Milk
2) 1 tsp. Vanilla
3) 3/4 Cups Bittersweet Chocolate
4) 2 tbs. Honey or Maple Syrup
5) 3 oz. Chia Seeds, 3/4 Cups
1) Melt chocolate over double boiler just until melted.
2) Wisk coconut milk into melted chocolate.
3) Stir in vanilla, maple syrup, and chia seeds.
4) Place in cooler to set for 24 hours.
5) Top with blueberries, raspberry, strawberry or pomegranate seeds and s
haved chocolate or toasted coconut if desired.
Cinnamon Sweet Potato Wedges
1) Scrub sweet potatoes and leave the skin on. 1) 2 medium sweet Potatoes
2) 2 tbs. Coconut Oil
3) Cinnamon to taste
4) Sea Salt to taste
2) Cut into length wise wedges (about 10 to 12 wedges per sweet potato).
3) Place on a baking sheet and toss with coconut oil, cinnamon and salt.
4) Bake in a 425 degree oven for about 30 to 40 minutes until slightly
browned and crisp on the outside and tender on the inside.
5) Serve hot.