"Recipes from the Chef's Kitchen"
Randy's Ribs & Bar-B-Q
7744 Leonardtown Rd.
Randy Keeton - Owner
with his award for the BBQ sauce
1) Large Eggs
2) Thick cut Bacon
3) Salt and Pepper
1) Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees.
2) Spray original PAM into non-stick muffin/cupcake pan.
3) Cook bacon about half way in microwave for about 2-3 minutes (cover
the bacon with paper towel while cooking in the microwave).
4) Remove the bacon from the microwave.
5) Wrap bacon around cups in pan with fat side facing up.
6) Now drop egg inside each of the cups with the bacon.
7) Salt and pepper the top of eggs and bacon.
8) Put the pan in the oven about 25 minutes or until top of eggs begin to
bubble and do not feel wet to the touch.
9) Take the baked eggs from the oven. They should not stick and you
should be able to remove them easily. (If they do stick, it might be
time to get a new cupcake pan.)
Other Menu Items at Randy's Ribs & Bar-B-Q
Right...Randy's BBQ Sauce