"Recipes from the Chef's Kitchen"
P.O Box 11401
Lynchburg, Virginia 24501
A. J. Richards - Chef/Co-Owner
BS Cheesy Meat Cups
1) 1 lb. Ground Beef
2) 1 small Onion
3) 1/4 bottle of Smokin` Chipotle BBQ Sauce
4) 1 to 2 cans Refrigerator Biscuits
5) 1 cup shredded American or Cheddar Cheese
1) Brown ground beef with finely chopped onion; drain greese.
2) Add all the Smokin` Chipotle BBQ sauce and mix well together.
3) Place one biscuit in each muffin pan well.
4) Add a spoonful of mixture to each biscuit and top off with shredded cheese.
5) Bake at 375 degrees for 10 to 15 minutes until biscuit is done.
Grilled Chicken Fajitas
1) 1 Onion cut in slices
2) 2 Bell Peppers cut into slices
3) 1 lb. Chicken sliced into strips
4) 1 packet Fajita Seasoning
5) 3 to 4 tbs. Extra Virgin Olive Oil
6) Flour Tortillas
7) Toppings: Sour Cream, Shredded Lettuce, Kickin` Pineapple BBQ Sauce,
chopped Tomato, Shredded Cheese, Guacamole, Fresh Jalapeno Peppers etc.
1) Toss chicken, peppers and onion together with olive oil and fajita seasoning.
2) Put chicken mixture into a grill pan and grill on low to medium until chicken
is cooked through and the vegetables are to desired doneness.
3) Place on flour tortillas.
4) Top with Kickin` Pineapple BBQ sauce and other desired toppings.
Quesadilla made from leftover Fajita Ingredients