1) Boil tortellini in salted water according to package directions. Drain and cool.
2) In a large salad bowl, combine tortellini, halved tomatoes, grilled corn cup
from the cob, diced cucumber, and fresh basil.
3) Combine all vinaigrette ingredients in a jar with a tight fitting lid.
4) Shake vigorously.
5) Pour over tortellini salad and gently mix all
ingredients until well combined.
6) Top with crumbled goat cheese.
for several hours before serving.
Summer Fruit Crisp
1) 2 teaspoons unsalted Butter
2) 1 pound Strawberries -- quartered
3) 1 1/2 cups Raspberries -- divided
4) 1 1/2 cups Blackberries -- divided
5) 1 tablespoon packed Brown Sugar
6) 1/2 teaspoon Vanilla Extract
7) 3/4 cup low-fat Granola
8) 1 1/2 cups Vanilla Frozen Yogurt
1) Melt the butter in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
the strawberries, 3/4 cup raspberries, 3/4 cup blackberries, sugar, and
vanilla to pan.
3) Cook 4 minutes or until fruit starts to soften.
4) Stir in
remaining berries, and cook 1 minute.
5) Divide berry mixture evenly among
6) Top evenly with granola and frozen yogurt.
7) This can
even be made on the side burner of your grill for those outdoor meals.
8) Whipped cream can stand in for the frozen yogurt if away from your