1) 12 oz. Salmon (three 4 oz. pieces)
2) Dill Marinade for coating (see recipe below)
3) 2 tbs. Yogurt Sauce Squeeze bottle
4) 1 tbs. Pickled Onions, Julienned
1) Coat salmon pieces in dill marinade.
2) Place on lightly oiled baking tray.
3) Cook in 375 degrees f. for 3 to 5 minutes until fish is nicely brown, fragrant and
gently cooked through.
4) Remove from oven and brush with butter.
1) Place one tablespoon dill marinade on left side of plate and spread in one line left
2) Place salmon pieces side by side on top of marinade.
3) Drizzle salmon with yogurt sauce in a zig zag pattern and scatter pickled onions on
top and around the plate.