1) 6 oz. fresh cut Salmon Filet
2) Fresh Mushrooms
3) 1 tsp. Olive Oil
4) The Pumpkin Spice Sauce (see recipe below)
a medium heat frying pan, add the olive oil.
2) Once the pan is hot, place the salmon filet and allow the fish to cook
for about 2 minutes on each
3) Once the salmon is medium cooked, poor the pumpkin spice on top of
fish until it’s completely coated with the sauce.
4) Then add the sliced
mushrooms on the sides of the cooking salmon.
5) Allow everything to cook for
about 5 minutes or until desired temperature.
The Pumpkin Spice Sauce
1) 3 tbs. Olive Oil
2) 1/4 tsp. Pumpkin Spice
3) 1 tsp. Granulated Garlic
4) Pinch of Salt
5) 1/4 tsp. Black Pepper
6) 2 tbs. Lime Juice
a medium heated pan, add olive oil and allow it to heat for
2) Then add the lime juice, salt, black pepper, granulated garlic, and the pumpkin
3) Using a wooden spoon, mix the ingredients well and
until its completely heated.
4) Turn the heat down to low and let the sauce sit
for about 5 minutes.