1) Start by cutting you eggplant in ½ inch diameters
and placing them in a bowl full of water and
salt in order to prevent
2) Heat up your oil in the skillet and fry each eggplant until
brown on each side.
3) Remove from oil and drain.
4) Fry all of
the sliced eggplant.
5) Cut up the bell peppers into slices and fry. You
can fry the pablano or other peppers whole. Be
careful when frying the
peppers as the oil can splatter on you. Once you put in the peppers to
immediately cover it with a lid. Remove
and drain peppers. Place in a serving dish.
6) For the sauce – in another skillet warm up olive oil and
add garlic. Be careful not to burn the garlic.
7) Then add the other
ingredients and simmer until boiling.
8) Remove from heat and pour over
9) Serve cold. Can be topped with plain yogurt as well.