The Salmon and Stuffing
Restaurant & Supper Club
730 11th St, NW,
Washington, DC 20001
Christopher B. Willis - Executive Chef
Shiitake Lobster Stuffed Salmon
with Raspberry Port Sauce
1) Mix the first 5 ingredients together until well blended.
2) Lay out the piece of tin foil and spray with Pam.
3) Tri cut the salmon and place on the foil then add the stuffing in the middle and
roll with the tin foil and tighten the ends.
4) Bake at 350 degrees for 20 minutes.
The Raspberry Port Sauce
1) 3 pints Raspberry or Raspberry Puree
2) ½ cup Port Wine
3) 2 Shallots
1) Sauté shallots in butter then add port wine and reduce.
2) After half reduced, add raspberries and reduce until thickened.
Crab and Lobster Martini
1) 1 lb. Crab Meat
2) 3-4 oz. cooked Lobster Tail - cut up
3) 1 ripe Avocado - cut up
4) 1 pint Cherry Tomatoes - sliced
5) Zesty Sauce (see recipe below)
6) Sweet Cabbage (see recipe below)
7) Dry Ice (can be purchased at any ice or beverage store)
1) Put first four ingredients in a serving dish.
2) Add the sweet cabbage and zesty sauce.
3) The dish can be put in another dish of dry ice for presention.
The Zesty Sauce
1) 2 cups Hellman’s Mayonnaise
2) 2 oz. can Red Curry Paste
3) 2 Lemons - squeezed
4) 2 tbs. Sweet Red Chili Sauce
1) Mix the ingredients together.
The Sweet Cabbage
1) 1 red cabbage
2) 1 cup granulated sugar
3) 2 cups red wine vinegar
1) Mix the sugar and vinegar with the cabbage.
In the Studio Kitchen with Chef
Christopher WIllis (left) and Lindsey Gustin (right)