La Promessa, Inc.
7630 Lee Highway
Falls Church, VA 22042
703-560-0933 or 0934
Charli Lucier - Chef/Owner
1) 9 spears of fresh Asparagus
2) 1 tbs. Garlic
3) 1 tbs. Butter
4) Fresh Prosciutto
5) Fresh Mozzarella Cheese
1) Place asparagus in a steamer and steam for about 5 minutes.
2) Remove from steamer and place in a saute pan with garlic and butter.
3) Saute for about 3 minutes until asparagus is coated in the butter and garlic.
4) Remove from heat, divide asparagus into portions of three, wrap in prosciutto
and place a piece of fresh mozzarella over the prosciutto.
5) Place in the oven at 450 degrees and bake until cheese is melted and lightly
GAMBERI ALLA SALSA VERDE
Shrimp in Green Sauce
1) Cook and peel 8 jumbo shrimp; chill in a bath of ice water.
2) Slice 8 pieces of ripe tomato and place on a plate.
3) Slice and place 8 pieces of lemon on the edge of each tomato.
4) Remove the shrimp from the ice bath and mix in the Salsa Verde sauce.
5) Place a shrimp on each tomato.
6) Top each shrimp with a 1/2 teaspoon of Salsa Verde.
7) Garnish with chopped Italian Parsley and serve.
1) Pine Nuts
4) Olive Oil
1) In a blender all the above ingredients.
2) To thin out Salsa Verde, add more olive oil.
1) Chop the mushrooms into small pieces.
2) Place butter, garlic and mushrooms to the pan and saute over medium heat.
3) Add water, chicken paste or bouillon and Marsala wine, cream and flour.
4) Bring the sauce to the boil; stir until it has reduced slightly.
5) Reduce the heat, cover and simmer, stirring occasionally, for 30-45 minutes.
6) Set sauce to the side.
7) Pound 4 chicken breasts until about 1/4" thick.
8) Lightly coat chicken in flour.
9) Heat a saute pan with olive oil and cook chicken until the outside is lightly
browned and chicken is completely cooked inside.
10) Pour marsala sauce over the chicken and bring to a boil.
11) Place on plates and serve with your favorite side dishes from pasta, bread
or potatoes to vegetables or salad.
12) Garnish with chopped parsley.