"Chef for Hire"
1) Pre-heat oven to 450 degrees f.
2) Spread cherry pie filling into a 8 x 8 pan.
3) Empty cake mix into bowl.
4) Mix soft butter into mix
5) Sprinkle mixture evenly over pie filling
6) Bake for 30 minutes, or until top is golden
Oven Roasted Potatoes
1) Heat the oven to 450 degrees f.
2) Combine olive oil, salt & pepper, garlic and herbs in a food processor.
3) Process until a paste is formed
4) Cut potatoes into uniform sizes (cubes, quarters, etc.)
5) Toss vegetables with the herb paste.
6) Place the vegetables on a large sheet pan or cookie sheet. Spread in a single
layer in the pan.
7) Roast for 30 minutes, stirring occasionally, until the vegetables are lightly
browned and tender.
8) Serve hot.
Chicken in Orange Cilantro
1) 8 Chicken Cutlets or Tenders
2) 2 tbs. Olive Oil
3) 3 Garlic cloves - chopped
4) ½ cup Orange Marmalade
5) ¾ cup Chicken Broth
6) ¼ cup Cilantro - chopped
1) Pre-heat frying pan over medium heat. Heat 2 tablespoon of oil and add
garlic, and add chicken; cook for 1 minutes on each side
2) Add marmalade and broth to pan. Bring to a boil.
3) Reduce heat to a simmer and continue cooking for 5 minutes longer.
4) Transfer cutlets to serving platter.
5) Bring sauce up to a boil again and reduce sauce to half.
6) Add cilantro, stir, and pour sauce over chicken.
In the Studio Kitchen with Linda Ruiz
(right) and Lindsey Gustin (left)