Carlos Fernandez and Allie Hall
1) 0.85 lb. Unbleached Unbromated Bread Flour
2) 1.1 oz. Granulated Sugar
3) 0.4 oz. Sea Salt
4) 4 each eggs
5) 0.2 oz. Instant Dry Yeast
6) 0.5 oz. Milk
7) 2.7 oz. Unsalted Butter at Room Temperature
8) 1.6 oz. Orange Peel, Candied
9) 1.0 oz. Angelique (Candied Celery)
10)1.6 oz. Dried Cranberries
1) For this recipe, you will need a kitchen aid mixer
with a bread hook.
2) Place the first 6 ingredients in a bowl of mixer.
3) Mix on low for 4 minutes to incorporate. Make
sure to scrape down bowl as need, to incorporate
4) Increase speed to medium. Mix on medium for 1
minute and then begin to incorporate butter.
5) Add 1/5th of the butter at a time, making sure that
each piece is incorporated before adding the next.
6) Dough should be elastic. Dough temperature should
be between 72 and 77 degrees.
7) Add your goodies and mix for 30 seconds on low speed.
8) Transfer dough from mixer into a large, oiled bowl.
9) Let the dough sit and room temperature, for 2 hours.
10)Then put bowl in refrigerator and let the dough chill
for 15 minutes.
11)Mold the dough into the desired shape.
12)Place shaped dough in a pan or on a cookie sheet
(depending on shape). Pan or cooking sheet should
be greased or lined with parchment paper.
13)Let proof at room temperature for 1 1/2 to 2 hours.
14)Bread should double in size.
15)Bake at 350 degrees for 25 minutes.
16)Check bread with skewer to see if its baked. Skewer
will come out clean when baked.
17)Let set for 1 hour before serving.