1) Chop the salmon coarsely.
2) Combine the salmon and shallot in a food processor. Puree until smooth.
3) Add the cream, salt, brandy, mustard, cayenne, lemon juice and
4) Puree until smooth.
6) Pipe onto croutons or poach quenelles and serve with pasta.
1) Clean the livers of visible membranes and fat.
2) Heat a heavy bottomed saute pan over medium high heat with half
of the peanut oil.
3) Add the onions. Cook for six to eight minutes until soft. Remove
from the pan.
4) Season the livers. Add the other half of peanut oil.
5) When the pan is hot, add the livers and cook about 6 to 8 minutes,
until just pink throughout.
6) Remove from the heat and add to the onions in a food processor.
7) Force through a strainer if desired.
8) Add the capers and adjust the seasoning.
9) Place in mold and chill
10 Serve with croutons.