Extra Moist Chocolate Fudge Cake
1) 1 box Duncan Hines Devils Food Mix
2) 1 can Cherry Pie Filling
3) 2 Eggs
4) 1 tsp. Vanilla
5) 1 cup Sugar
6) 1/3 cup Milk
7) 1 stick Butter
8) 6-oz. package Chocolate Chips
1) In a mixing bowl...beat cherry pie filling until it is all broken up.
2) Add cake mix, eggs and vanilla; mix for 2 minutes.
3) Pour into a well greased and floured 9x13-inch baking pan.
4) Bake in a 350 degree oven for 40-45 minutes.
5) Prepare chocolate glaze in a saucepan by combining sugar, milk
and butter...then bringing mixture to a boil and continuing to
cook for 2 minutes.
6) Remove that mixture from the heat and stir in the chocolate chips.
When chips are melted...pour over the cake.
7) Punch holes on top of the cake...then pour glaze over the cake.
8) This cake will stay fresh and moist for a week.