This Recipe was aired on show 200 of "Recipes from
the Chef's Kitchen"
and was also published in the Journal Newspaper of the
Washington, D.C. area in Ginger Silvers' recipe column
Lindsey Gustin and Ms. Thelma Gustin
(Lindsey's Mother in Law)
1) 1 package thin spaghetti
2) 1 can Campbell's tomato soup
3) 1 lb. ground beef
4) 1 onion
5) 3 strips bacon (The amounts of these ingredients
can be adjusted to taste)
6) 2 green peppers
1) Cook spaghetti.
2) Cook bacon until crisp. Then break up the bacon into
3) Save bacon drippings.
4) Chop onion and green pepper into little pieces and saute
in bacon drippings until soft.
5) Mix in the bacon and the ground beef and then the
tomato soup...cook for 30 minutes or until done...then
mix in with the cooked spaghetti.
6) Garnish with parsley.