Decorating with Donna
Donna Bolton - Caterer and Owner
1) 2 cups All-Purpose Flour
2) 4 tsp. Baking Powder
3) 1/2 tsp. Salt
4) 1 1/2 cups Sugar
5) 1/2 cup Butter - softened
6) 1 cup Milk
7) 1 tsp. Vanilla
8) 3 Eggs
9) 1/4 cup Peanutbutter
1) Preheat an oven to 350 degrees.
2) Cream butter and sugar.
3) Mix flour, baking powder and salt together.
4) Mix milk, vanilla and beaten eggs together.
5) Add flour mixture and milk mixture into butter in thirds.
6) Pour into a greased and floured pans 1/2 full.
7) Bake 30 to 35 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.
1) 2 lbs. of Confectioners Sugar
2) 1/2 cup Crisco
3) 1 tsp. Salt
4) 1 1/2 tsp. Vanilla Extract (clear)
5) 1/2 tsp. Butter extract
6) 2 tbs. Peanutbutter
1) Mix all the ingredients together (except the peanutbutter) and heat on medium until
light and fluffy. Then add the peanutbutter. Mix until combined.
2) Place 2 cups peanuts or pecans (or any of your favorite nuts) in a food processor.
Pulse until fine. This is what you will garnish on the side of the cake.
3) Take tip 2D and fit into a coupler. Then add the icing. Pipe in stars around the upper
4) Shave about 1 cup of a good milk chocolate and a 1/4 cup of a good dark chocolate and
garnish the top of the cake with shavings.
A slice of the Peanutbutter Cake