"Recipes from the Chef's Kitchen"
Janae Graffeo - Personal Chef
Telephone: 301 801 6646
Soul Rolls (Thanksgiving leftover rolls)
Ingredients:1) 1/2 cup shredded or sliced , Cooked and cooled chicken or turkey
2) 1/2 cup diced, cooked and cooled collard greens
3) 1/2 cup cooked macaroni & cheese
4) 1 to 2 cups of vegetable oil (depending on the size of the pan.)
5) 1 egg beaten
6) 1 package of egg roll shells
7) 1/2 cup of gravy or au jus
1) Combine Chicken/turkey, Greens, mac & cheese in large skillet, heat oil to
about 375 degrees F (190 degrees C) on medium high heat.
2) Lay out one egg roll skin with a corner pointed toward you.
3) Place about a 1 to 1 1/2 Tbsp. of the mixture on each egg roll paper and fold
corner up over the mixture.
4) Fold left and right corners toward the center and continue to roll.
5) Brush a bit of the Egg on the final corner to help seal the egg roll.
6) Place egg rolls into heated oil and fry, turning occasionally, until golden brown.
7) Remove from oil and drain on paper towels or rack.
8) Put on serving plate and top with Spicy honey mustard if desired and serve with
gravy as a dipping sauce.
Sausage Stuffing Meatballs
1) 1 pound sausage/ground pork
2) 6 ounces Stuffing, cooked
3) 4 cups Cheddar cheese, shredded
4) 2 tablespoons Olive oil
1) Preheat oven to 425 degrees Fahrenheit
2) Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
3) Combine sausage/ground pork,fully cooked stuffing, and cheese in a large bowl.
Mix until thoroughly combined.
4) Roll into balls; approximately 1 heaping tablespoon each.
5) Place sausage balls on prepared baking sheet. Brush sausage balls with olive oil.
6) Bake for 15 minutes, or until cooked through.
Coquito Recipe (Puerto Rican Eggnog)
1) 1 (15-ounce) can cream of coconut
2) 1 (14-ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
3) 1 (12-ounce) can evaporated milk
4) 12 ounces white rum (use less if you like)
5) 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
6) 1/4 teaspoon ground cloves
7) 1/8 teaspoon ground nutmeg
8) 1 teaspoon coconut extract (or vanilla extract)
9) Garnish: ground nutmeg or cinnamon or cinnamon stick
1) Mix cream of coconut, sweetened condensed milk, evaporated milk, rum,
cinnamon, cloves, nutmeg, and coconut or vanilla extract in a blender
2) Process them until they are well-mixed and then pour into a glass pitcher
or bottle and cover it (or refrigerate the blender bowl).
3) Refrigerate for about 1 hour before serving. This drink tastes best very cold.
4) Shake to mix well right before serving.
5) Pour into a small glass and sprinkle the top with nutmeg or cinnamon or
garnish with a cinnamon stick.