"Recipes from the Chef's Kitchen"
LLS Catering & Events
Owner/Operator Litisia Shelley - left
Host/Producer Lindsey Gustin - right
Tomato Basil Bruschette
with Shrimp & Mozzarella
1) French loaf bread
2) Tomato Sauce
3) Sliced tomatoes
5) Diced red onions
7) Garlic Powder
9) Fresh parsley
10) Garlic Butter
1) Slice bread into thick slices.
2) Spread garlic butter on bread and put into the oven.
3) Heat skillet and add a light coating of olive oil.
4) Drop your sliced tomatoes, onions, garlic powder, basil, pepper, shrimp, and fresh
parsley into skillet.
5) Once ingredients start cooking add your tomato sauce to skillet.
6) Allow to simmer for 7-10 minutes and then remove from the heat.
7) Pull bread out of oven and allow to cool for 2 minutes.
1) Top garlic bread with tomato basil and shrimp add mozzarella and serve!
with Spinach, Pepper and Squash
1) Cod fillets
3) Rainbow Peppers
7) Old Bay
8) Garlic Powder
9) Olive Oil (Extra Virgin)
10) Worcestershire sauce
11) Fresh lemon wedge
1) You will need two skillets to prepare dish.
2) Pour a light coating of olive oil in both skillets and allow to heat.
3) Drop your cod fillets in one skillet.
4) Combine your spinach, zucchini, peppers, and squash.
5) Drop into the other skillet. cook on low heat.
6) Season your greens to your liking using pepper, garlic powder, and Worcestershire
7) Remove from heat and top with a light drizzle of lemon juice.
8) Next, season your cod fillets with old bay, pepper, and a little garlic powder.
9) Turn fillets over and repeat seasoning.
10) Add a little butter (optional), lemon juice, and Worcestershire sauce.
11) Remove from heat.
1) Take your spinach mixture and plate.
2) Top with your cod fillets and serve!