Supreme, Creamed Leeks,
and Potato Rosti
1) 4 Chicken Breasts
1) Place chicekn in a pan and fry until golden.
2) Transfer to an oven pre-heated to 375 degrees and cook for a
further 14 minutes.
1) 1 clove Garlic - crushed
2) Zest of one Lemon
3) 1 Sprig Rosemary
4) 1/2 cup Olive Oil
1) Combine garlic, rosemary leaves, lemon zest and olive oil.
2) Add chicken breast and marinate for at least 8 hours or overnight.
The Creamed Leeks
1) 3 large Leeks
2) 1 tbs. Dijon Mustard
3) 1 1/4 cups Pouring Cream
4) 1/2 cup Chicken Stock
5) 1/2 cup White Wine
6) 1/4 cup White Wine Vinegar
1) Cut leeks into a diamond shape and wash well.
2) Blanch leeks in boiling salted water for 2 minutes, drain and refresh in
3) In a pan, place chicken stock, white wine and white wine vinegar and
reduce liquid by 3/4.
4) Add cream and mustard and combine.
5) Add leeks, season to taste and cook until ready.
The Potato Rosti
1) 4 large Desiree Potatoes
2) 2 Bacon Rashers - rind removed and cut into strips
3) 1 Sprig Thyme
4) 1 bunch flat leaf Parsley - chopped
5) Clarified Butter
6) 1 bunch of Watercress
1) Peel and grate potatoes...then wrap them tightly in a cloth and squeeze
out all excess moisture.
2) In a bowl, combine grated potatoes, thyme, parsley and bacon strips.
3) Season with salt and pepper to taste.
4) Shape into large patties.
5) Heat oil in pan and fry individual potato rostis until golden brown on
6) Remove from pan and drain on absorbent paper.
Place some of the leek mixture on plate then top with potato rosti and