1) Cut all vegetables into small cubes.
2) Cook bacon on a flat tray in the oven until crispy.
3) Sweat onions in butter until glazed.
4) Dust with flour and sweat for a few minutes, until flour turns white.
5) Cook the remaining vegetables separately until al dente.
6) Add fish stock and clam juice (from the tin) to the onion and flour mixture
and bring slowly to the boil. Let it boil for approximately 15 minutes.
Then add the cream and bring to a boil again.
7) Add all remaining ingredients and season with salt and pepper to taste.