1) 1 Egg - Separated and Paseurized
2) 4 oz. Light Corn Syrup
3) 1 1/2 cups Heavy Cream
4) 1/2 lb. Mascarpone Cheese
5) 12 Lady Fingers
6) 1 pint Strong Coffee
7) 1 oz. Non-Melting Dec. Cocoa Powder
1) Put the ladyfingers in the coffee and lay out the desired form.
2) Whip the eggs at high speed until they begin to foam...about 30 seconds.
Bring the corn syrup to a boil and gradually pour it into the eggs while
whipping constantly. Continue whipped until the mixture has cooled
3) Whip the heavy cream to soft peaks and reserve.
4) Gradually stir the egg mixture into the soften Mascarpone cheese. Stir
in the whipped cream.
5) Put the Mascarpone mixture over the lady finger.
6) The tiramisu needs at least 6 hours to set.
7) Just before service dust the cocoa powder over it.