An Executive Chef on the
Cream Cheese Salmon Roulade
with Honey Mustard Sauce
The Main Item
1) 12 slices smoked Salmon
2) 1/4 lb. Cream Cheese
3) Fresh Lemon Juice
7) Whipped Cream or Creme Fraiche
8) Dressing (see recipe below)
9) Bed of mixed Lettuce
10) A Lemon Twist
1) Lie down on a flat tabletop or cutting board a leaf of plastic film and arrange
12 slices of smoked salmon (pre-sliced) on it.
2) In a bowl mix 1/4 pound of cream cheese "left at room temperature".
3) Add 2 spoons of lemon juice and 2 spoons of the mixed chopped herbs
(flat parsley, chives and dill).
4) Then add 2 spoons of whipped cream or creme fraiche.
5) Pour the mix into a piping bag and pipe it on top of the smoked salmon.
6) Roll the plastic carefully and place it into the fridge to get the roll harder.
7) 1 hour later remove the salmon roll and cut 5 to 6 slices.
8) Deposit the salmon in a bed of mixed lettuce and decorate with a lemon twist.
9) Place the dressing on top and add more of the mixed herbs.
4) Heavy Cream
1) Mix equal amounts of honey and mustard.
2) Add 1 cup of mayonnaise.
3) Add 2 spoons of heavy cream.
Shrimp in Pernod Cream
1) 12 Jumbo Shrimp
6) Olive Oil
7) White Wine
9) Heavy Cream
10) Salt and Pepper
11) Basmati Rice
12) Steamed assorted Vegetables
1) Saute the peeled and deveined shrimps in hot olive oil.
2) Add 1 cup of diced shallots, onions and a spoon of garlic.
3) Flavor the shrimp-onion mix with some Pernod.
4) Deglaze with white wine and a cup of heavy cream.
5) Let it simmer and don't forget the seasoning.
6) Dress the shrimps on a plate with Basmati Rice and steamed assorted vegetables.